Welcome to the Pembrokeshire Accommodation Guide
Sand, Sun and Sea, some of the best landscape in Britain, fantastic visitor attractions, activities for everyone - so where can you stay when you come here for your holiday or short break? The Pembrokeshire Accommodation Guide lists accommodation providers throughout the county - browse the categories above to see the listings.
Map of Pembrokeshire:
Some 'Pembrokeshire googlisms':
(you can find more on www.googlism.com )
- Pembrokeshire is a great place to take a holiday in wales
- Pembrokeshire is devoid of large urban areas and areas where commerce has infringed on the landscape
- Pembrokeshire is a safe and welcoming environment and a large part of it is in britain's only coastal national park
- Pembrokeshire is wild and unspoilt; discerning holidaymakers will be delighted with the 200 miles of coastal walks and the wild flowers
- Pembrokeshire is an all year round destination
- Pembrokeshire is easily accessed by a number of good road networks within england and wales
Googlism is a tool which shows what Google "thinks" of certain topics. Of course, the results are not really Google's opinions but those of web site owners. Within the Google results are thousands of thoughts and opinions about thousands of different topics, people, names, things and places. Some of the results might be quite surprising, but the above statements about Pembrokeshire are certainly true.